The Pentagon Marine Difference
At Pentagon MArine we pride ourselves in providing a high personal and individual service with a hands-on approach across the business.
- A loyal and experienced team looking after the interest of customers’ needs in the Humber
- Dedicated agent appointed to each ship’s call, provide continuity and a single point of contact for our clients
- Regular customer reviews ensure our service is meeting their needs
- Proactive monitoring of vessels at all stages of their journey
- Wide contact base on the Humber and Internationally
- Efficient turnaround of vessels and cargo
- Office and staff availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year
Whilst ships agency is the company’s core business, we are also able to provide stevedoring, few management, logistics, customs services, dangerous goods training and warehousing.
With the developments of new industries in the regions such as wind farms, our position, experience and contacts make us ideally placed to provide services to offshore vessels and handle the logistics required for biomass shipments in the new generation of Green Energy power stations.
Pentagon Marine’s continual development underlines its commitment to the demands of its principals and the shipping industry.