Ship and Port Agency
As a Ship and Port Agency our role is to make sure that the transition of your ship and cargo is handled smoothly and conforms to all regulations that apply.
In this role we handle all kinds of vessels from the smallest survey ships to the largest capesize vessels.
These services include:
- Arranging pilots, tugs and mooring crew for berthing and sailing
- Monitoring the berth availability
- Monitoring discharge with ship and terminal and giving regular progress updates
- Lodging vessel arrival reports with Customs within 3 hours of docking
- Outward port clearance
- Crew transfers
- Crew welfare
- Arranging and monitoring ships’ husbandry items
We can act for both the cargo owner and vessel owner, providing Ship Services including cash to Master, crew interests and ship’s supplies.